Friday 24 April 2009

There's A Ghost In My House!!!


This week's issue of my local newspaper the Irvine Times has the headline story ...
'I'm haunted by Bard's ghost!'
THE businessman who lives in Burns’ old Irvine house said he doesn’t pay much attention to the ghosts that live there, even if one of them is the Bard himself.
But Graham Crawley said he does get annoyed by some uninvited visitors to his Glasgow Vennel pad - snap-happy tourists.The 43-year-old said: “It’s well-documented that the house is haunted and I’m sure of it.
“I’ve seen a couple of things moving right in front of me with no explanation and I’ve even had a psychic out to investigate.
“They said the place was full of dead folk but they were all happy. I’m not bothered by spirits anyway, I’ve never met a ghost who could give you a black eye.”
For full story see this week's Irvine Times.
_________________________________________________________________
The ghosts will feel very much at home with Mr. Crawley who I know well, as his nickname which most people know him by is .... Creepy!!!!
_________________________________________________________________
Here's a couple of tracks dedicated to Creepy. First up from 1974 and released on the Motown label it's - R_Dean_Taylor_-_There's_A_Ghost_In_My_House
Released 13 years later and providing the band with their biggest hit to date here's The Fall's version of the same track - The_Fall_-_There's_A_Ghost_In_My_House
_________________________________________________________________
R Dean Taylor version avaliable on - HERE!!!
The Fall version avaliable on - HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment