Monday 27 April 2009

Distortions Mix

I've been tidying my music collection in recent weeks and have come across loads of long forgotten compilation cds I have made up over the years. Usually I can look at such a compilation and know what sort of mood I was in when I compiled the music. This one from around 3 years ago offers no such insight though. I imagine I was just clearing some songs from my hard drive at the time or something along those lines. Best just to let the music do the talking then.
__________________________________________________________
Tracklist:
01 Four Tet : Everything Is Alright
02 Clinic : Earth Angel
03 Sigur Ros : Olsen Olsen
04 Ivor Cutler : Fish
05 Pixies : There Goes My Gun
06 Dot Allison : Message Personnel (Arab Strap Remix)
07 Cinic : Distortions
08 Ivor Cutler : Life In A Scotch Sitting Room (Vol. 2 EP 15)
09 Lee 'Scratch' Perry + The Upsetters : Super Ape
10 Sabres Of Paradise : Wilmot
11 Four Tet : Cload (Pole Remix)
12 Ivor Cutler : Trouble Trouble
13 UNPOC : Been A While Since I Went Away
14 Sigur Ros : Nothing
15 Clinic : Monkey on Your Back
16 Mazzy Star : Fade Into You
17 Sigur Ros : Staralfur
18 Ivor Cutler : I Ate A Lady's Bun
19 Four Tet : Parks
20 Clinic : Voodoo Wop
21 Ivor Cutler : A Stuggy Pren
____________________________________________________________
Download_Here!!!
____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment