Sunday 14 June 2009

XTC : Making Plans For Nigel

When I attended secondary school in the early '80's my home was only a few minutes walk away from the school gates. Every lunch time my classmates would be huddled in corners of the playground having a fly smoke or just trying to keep out of the wind and the rain. Not me though, I could always be found back home in my bedroom, eating my lunch and listening to a handful of punk or new wave 7" singles. This XTC single always reminds me of those days. The version I had was a limited edition that came in a sleeve which folded out into some kind of boardgame. I probably haven't played it since those school lunch times so this really is a blast from the past.
--------------
1 Making Plans For Nigel
2 Bushman President
3 Pulsing Pulsing
-----------------
download
----------
read - buy

No comments:

Post a Comment