Thursday 3 September 2009

Mercury Rev - Delta Sun Bottleneck Stomp [EP]

This single released in 1998 on V2 records is taken from one of my all time favourite albums Deserters_Songs. This version of the single is different from the one in my collection* and is actually better in my opinion. The second track is a cracking cover of a John Lennon song from his Imagine album -
1 Delta Sun Bottleneck Stomp
2 I Don't Wanna Be A Soldier
3 Philadelphia
4 Delta Sun Bottleneck Stomp [Chemical Brothers Remix]
----------------------------------------------------------
**DOWNLOAD**
-------------------
Official _ Discogs _ Wiki
-------------------------
* While I try to only post stuff from my own collection on here sometimes it is quicker and easier to post stuff from another blog rather than ripping/uploading it myself. Whenever I do this I will always post a thanks and/or a link to that particular blog. So for more Mercury Rev and other great stuff please visit this great blog http://mapref41n93w.blogspot.com/
-

No comments:

Post a Comment